Yes, LifeWatch Generation 2 can detect a fall and it can alert your emergency contacts to inform them about the situation and share your last known GPS position.
- When the episode is detected, the device shows an SOS screen in the form of a red pop up alert.
- If it is a false alarm, you can Cancel the alert and stop it from sending (within 30 seconds).
- If you confirm the fall or you don’t take any action, the device will send the SOS alert to your contacts.
- To send alerts and SOS messages, your watch must be connected to your smartphone (via Bluetooth) and with the active App.
- You need to avoid stopping the app from running through background operations. As well as when the phone is on standby, the app must be active in the background.
- Check if the connection symbol is shown on the Watch’s Screen (near the battery indicator).